Here he is looking a little apprehensive about getting his hair cut.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Handsome Haircuts
It was time for haircuts again today. One downside of having boys is that they have to get their haircut about every six to eight weeks or else they start looking pretty shaggy. I decided that it was time for Tyler to get a "big boy" haircut with the trimmers and everything since the hair over his ears keeps growing & he looks so shaggy and unkempt.
Another "before" picture.
Here we are in the chair ready to get started.
And TA-DAH! Here he is after his haircut, complete with his hair spiked up in the front. He looks like a different kid now with his hair short.
And here are my three handsome boys all sporting their new "do's".
And finally, here's a little video I took of Tyler while we were getting his hair cut. He was not sure what to think of getting his hair cut. His face kind of says it all...he was too scared or nervous to have much of a reaction at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How lucky that his first cut gets to done by his aunt! Not nearly so scary as a total stranger! They all looked ADORABLE. It was fun to hear Jeri's laugh, I haven't seen her for so long!
Your boys are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe that Tyler just sat there through the haircut. How wonderful. I think it looks great.
Post a Comment