This post is a little late, but I thought it was still worthy of posting. While Toni was here, Ginger (my sister-in-law) decided it would be fun to get the three babies together & do a "photo shoot" with them. The girls would not cooperate & were being dramatic (as girls sometimes are). I thought this video was funny because Olivia & Maddy are crying & Tyler is smiling & laying there like he doesn't have a care in the world. And in true boy fashion he starts poking Maddy's face just because he can (anyone who has an older brother knows how relentlessly they can tease!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to keep your cool Ty! Even though they were upset, you shouldn't worry because some of my favorite pictures are the crying ones! As my dad would say "it tells a story!" By the way, what game is that "soda pop" one on the Wii? Any other Wii games you find enjoyable?
I need to take more videos that is sooooo cute! Glad you got the moment....I agree with Angie, I love the crying pictures too, life isn't always peachy when you are a baby!
That was so cute to watch. It reminds me of several pictures we have tried to take of Abigail and her cousin Isaac. He is always crying and Abigail is always smiling. Moments to remember.
Post a Comment