That looks like fun! I think my favorite part is when Hollie (I think) is riding the 4 wheeler and Mark is following behind on his bike just as fast as he can go!
Oh dear, I better not show this to Shane, he's already thinking that his girls need some four wheelers in order to fully enjoy the outdoors in our trailer!
Hi Jaim! I know it's been awhile, but I've enjoyed catching up! Okay so your life is so not mine. I don't think I could ever drive my vehicle across moving water without totally losing it! What a fabulous mom your boys have!
4 comments:
Hey! I think that 4-wheeler is just my size!!!! WAHOO! Maybe Mark can give me some pointers!
That looks like fun! I think my favorite part is when Hollie (I think) is riding the 4 wheeler and Mark is following behind on his bike just as fast as he can go!
Oh dear, I better not show this to Shane, he's already thinking that his girls need some four wheelers in order to fully enjoy the outdoors in our trailer!
Hi Jaim! I know it's been awhile, but I've enjoyed catching up! Okay so your life is so not mine. I don't think I could ever drive my vehicle across moving water without totally losing it! What a fabulous mom your boys have!
Post a Comment