Saturday, June 14, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I mentioned that we went camping a couple of weekends ago, but with all the sicknesses & laundry going on I never had a chance to post any of the pictures. I had intentions of making a movie, but two weeks later I still haven't made one, so before it's too late I thought I'd put up a few pictures then if I have time later I'll put together a movie.

Mark looks like an orphan with dirt & food all over his face. But when we're camping, dirt is just the name of the game.
Evan looks a little worse for the wear, too. But I guess if they were clean that would probably mean they weren't having any fun, right?
We had a visit from my mom & dad on Sunday. We sure enjoyed having them come up and visit us!


The kids drove their small 4-wheeler for about 8 hours on Saturday. They had a blast! Even Mark learned how to drive it all by himself on this trip. You would have thought the kids had died and gone to heaven.
Here's Hollie taking the 4-wheeler out for a spin.
This was Mark's stand-in 4-wheeler that he drove in between rides on the real 4-wheeler.
And Tyler's still up to his same old tricks even when we're camping...he emptied out this little area in our tent trailer, just like he empties out the cupboards at home. It's good to know some things never change.




3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Ok, so you have officially made up my mind. Shane's been bugging me about going camping for literally years now, and I told him if he got me something with my own toilet and washing facilities, I would consider it! Well, a family in our ward is selling their old trailer and we've been debating on whether we should do it...your pictures made me want to head out to the woods today! Bring on the smores! Maybe you'll have to give me a list of good places to go!

Lani said...

Yea, I'm finally looking at blogs again!! You guys looked like you had a blast and your boys didn't look too dirty to me-my girls have looked worse!! GNO sounds VERY fab. Just name the time and place.

Tonia said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love how Tyler was emptying the cupboards just like home - so cute!