Thursday, March 26, 2009
Broccoli Milk
As many of you know, Tyler is lactose-intolerant so he drinks Almond Milk instead of regular cow's milk. Since Mark has been sick I have restricted his consumption of dairy products & I have been giving him Tyler's milk as a substitute. Mark forgot what it was called so as I was pouring some on his cereal today he asked, "Mom, is this broccoli milk?" Thank heavens it's not! Can you imagine how disgusting that would be? Ew, the thought of it makes me shudder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay so I just have to say that is just so Mark, I saw the title of the post on my blog and my first thought was "Oh geez how did Mark come up with that one?" I love it, he so full of laughs. I realy wish I knew what he will be like in 15 years...
MMM---broccoli milk - maybe we should try going into business and see what kind of a hit it "isn't"!
That's funny and broccoli milk would be quite disgusting, yuck! I agree with Ginger, it would be fun to take a peak into the future to see what he will be like in!
Post a Comment