This is the result of Tyler devouring a peanut butter cookie with a Hershey's kiss in the middle of it. I am wondering if he even got any of the chocolate in his mouth?
Too cute! Why is he crying in the second picture...did you tell him he couldn't have another one??? You wonder how they don't starve to death sometimes - because they seem to get more on themselves then in their mouths!
Haha! That is so cute! But yeah, why is Tyler crying? It is really funny though! Sorry I didn't call you back today, we are still busy. Thanks for all your help on Saturday, I was shocked when I saw the apartment! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I will call you tommorrow!
What a cute chocolatey face. I was thinking the same thing about the crying pic, is he mad that he couldn't have more? It looks like he really enjoyed his cookie!
7 comments:
Too cute! Why is he crying in the second picture...did you tell him he couldn't have another one??? You wonder how they don't starve to death sometimes - because they seem to get more on themselves then in their mouths!
I word...OK, one compound word...Perfectoyummo!
Haha! That is so cute! But yeah, why is Tyler crying? It is really funny though! Sorry I didn't call you back today, we are still busy. Thanks for all your help on Saturday, I was shocked when I saw the apartment! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I will call you tommorrow!
HA!! The second picture is my favorite!!!
What a cute chocolatey face. I was thinking the same thing about the crying pic, is he mad that he couldn't have more? It looks like he really enjoyed his cookie!
Love it, love it, love it!
What a doll. I still can't get over those BIG eyes and ROUND cheeks!
Post a Comment