Some of the funniest conversations I have with my kids are when we are riding in the car.
I had the following conversation with Evan the other day:
Evan: Mom, there is a book fair at my school & I really want this certain book.
Mom: I'm not sure I want to buy you a new book because you still haven't finished reading the last two books I bought you at the last book fair.
Evan: I am reading those books slowly, you know, just like when you eat dessert. You want to eat it slowly so you have more time to enjoy it.
He has a point. How can I argue with that?
Then, today in the car I had the following conversation with Mark:
Mark: Mom, I am gangster strong.
Mom: What does that mean?
Mark: It means I'm so, so, so, so, so strong.
And now you know...
(P.S. Many of you asked why Tyler was crying in the post before this one. He was crying because he posed for a picture & then wanted to see it on the camera. I didn't show it to him right away so he got upset & started to throw a fit.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a good thing you've got "gangster strong" Mark around to protect you! And don't you just hate it when your kids make arguments that make so much sense? They are too cute!
Those are so so cute. Or should I say "gangster" cute? Your kids are far too funny to all be in one family!
Post a Comment