Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Know It's Late, But...

Do you ever feel like life is going way faster than you have time to keep up with it? I can't believe March is 1/3 over & I am just barely posting New Year's pictures. It seems like it was just last week! Where has the time gone? Anyway, for those of you who missed the infamous Lancaster New Year's Party, here are some pics. And for those of you who were there, you can reminisce about all the good food, fun games & tired eyes.


Here's Shane with Maddy & Tyler. He's been in Louisiana working for the past several months, but he did come home for the holidays. We sure do miss him!
The next three pictures show the spread of food that we had. One thing is for certain, if you go home hungry from a Lancaster New Year's party, it's your own fault!




This is Mark around 12:15. He made it to the new year & then fell asleep on the couch.
We had a blast playing games until all hours of the morning! (This picture was probably taken around 2 a.m.)

5 comments:

Lani said...

Your family looks like they had just as much fun as we did on New Years! And we had almost the same amount of food too!!!
I'm thinking we need another girls night out at the end of the month. We could do a movie marathon with That Thing You Do and then watch the new Twilight DVD.
I'll bring the Cheetos for poor people!

Shane's Angie said...

I'm impressed! 2 a.m.? Shane and I always give up and take the kids home at 10 or 11! Pathetic huh?

P.S. I'm with Lani. We definitely need a GNO. I'll bring pie...then trouble!

Tonia said...

It looks like fun, I'm sad we had to head home before new year's.

By the way, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a good day.

Tonia said...

Lorrie says that even though I wasn't at the party the whole night through - it was as fun as ever. Thanks for having it at your house! We always have a BLAST!

Grammajo said...

And we did have a great time. Thanks for opening your home to the mess. We all loved it. It is fun to get together, forget about everything except playing games, laughing, eating and just being together. What more could anyone want.