Monday, March 23, 2009

Poetry Day at School

In Evan's class this month they are talking about poetry, so their homework assignment for last week was to choose a poem, memorize it, gather props to go with it, & present it in front of their class today. Evan worked a little bit each day last week at memorizing his poem & I think he did a fantastic job at presenting it in class today! He was so confident & didn't act nervous, even though he said he was. Check out the video, and I apologize that it's so shaky...I was holding Tyler & videotaping at the same time.

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Great job EVAN!!! You are an amazing boy - I can't believe how quickly you are growing up! I hope you enjoy school. It seems like you do. Keep up the good work

Ginger said...

That is cute! He did very good!

Tonia said...

So cute, he did a great job! I remember doing something similar to that when I was in school. He looked very comfortable up there and I like the poem he chose.

Shane's Angie said...

Yay Evan! He's a cutie Jame!

Laraine said...

Evan is growing up so fast. What a darling boy! You have every right to be proud!