Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shanna!

Today is my wonderful friend, Shanna's, birthday. I met her while working for Synergy & we instantly became best friends. She is a beautiful, wonderful, spunky person and my life has truly been blessed because of her friendship. I want to dedicate this post to her on her birthday and tell her thanks for all the good memories...and many more to come! Love you, girl!

3 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Jamie you are a great friend! I think I am a good friend because you have taught me how to be one. Thanks for all the wonderful years and can't wait to see the years ahead. Love ya.

Shane's Angie said...

I am sitting here wondering why you haven't introduced me to someone so fabulous! You should always share good pals! Perhaps this calls for a GNO!

Lani said...

Does Shara know Shanna? I was just wondering. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNA!