Monday, April 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Toni got me this time, so here goes...

10 years ago:

I was legal age and had turned in my mission papers. I was working for Capital Community Bank and hadn't quite met Eric yet (but soon). I was going to UVSC and working two jobs to pay for school and my mission. (For those who may not know, I did get my mission call, but didn't end up going. I was called to Madrid, Spain and would love to travel there someday.)

5 things on my to do list:

1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Finish reading "House of Rain"
4. Scrapbook
5. Weed and do yard work

5 places I've lived:

1. Orem, UT
2. Spanish Fork, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT (again)
5. Spanish Fork, UT (again)

Yeah, I know, I really get around!

5 jobs I've had:

1. Emergency Essentials
2. Franklin Elementary
3. Capital Community Bank
4. Synergy Worldwide
5. Pebbles in my Pocket

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have only kissed two guys
2. I love backpacking
3. I am terrified of the ocean
4. I would love to be an archaeologist
5. I prefer receiving a boquet of daisies or wildflowers to roses

Now I get to tag someone else...Angie, Lani, & Carrie.

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I accept that tag! Wow, that ten years really boggles my mind! I remember going over to your mom's when you got your call and we looked stuff up on the internet (which I really didn't understand very well at the time) who would have guessed? Did you know Tracie was going on a mission too and ended up staying home because she met Jethro? Cool huh? Good stories for the kids someday...

Tonia said...

I didn't know you were terrified of the ocean. When you finally come out to visit we won't go to the beach! It was fun to read about you!

Leavitt Family said...

Okay Jamie correct me if I am wrong, this is after all your blog, I think your mission papers ready was 9 years ago. Ten years ago you and I were off to move into the Elms with Cindy. How long after the Elms was your mission call? I would love to go back in time a decade, just for a short time, we had so so much fun!

Lani said...

Doesn't 10 years ago seem like forever. I agree with Carrie. I'd love to rewind time back a few years. Wouldn't it be fun to go and see That Thing You Do, just one more time together!!