Here is my "Mr. Clean" diligently scrubbing down the toilet.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mr. Clean
Today was bathroom-cleaning day at the Raymond household, and I really have my work cut out for me since I have four bathrooms in my house and three boys. (Anyone who has sons knows what I'm talking about and those who don't can figure it out.) Mark is my good little helper and offered to clean with me, and I never turn down someone when they offer to help me clean my house! Plus I figure that the sooner my kids learn to clean up after themselves the better my life will be. We start 'em young here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a wonderful mother you are. I agree to start them young.
There will be three women in the far future who will hail your name for teaching their husbands to clean the bathroom. Way to go!
When he gets done with your house send him out my way!!!
My hats off to you! I only have one little boy who still struggles with his potty aim, I can't imagine more than that!
Post a Comment