Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm in Love...



...with my Baby Bjorn carrier. I want to tell Tonia a great big THANK YOU for recommending it to me. I have had other baby carriers in the past that were too confusing and too much of a hassel to use, but the Baby Bjorn is easy & convenient. I use mine on a daily basis now that Tyler is going through a MAJOR case of separation anxiety. (He won't go to anyone, including Eric, and cries non-stop if I'm not holding him.) My family wouldn't get dinner most nights without the aid of my beloved Baby Bjorn. (Although, I have almost chopped my finger off on several ocassions when he moved his head in front of my eyes when I was chopping veggies...but that's another story.) Anyway, I would highly recommend one to anyone who has a small baby. Even though they're pricey, they are worth every penny. (I actually bought mine on KSL for $25...what a steal considering they are upwards of about $75 new.) I think whoever invented the Baby Bjorn deserves a great, big kiss! Since I can't kiss them, I'll send a kiss to Tonia for introducing me to it. So Toni, consider yourself kissed!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Awwww! Thanks Jamie! I'm glad that my recommendation was a good one and that you are enjoying it so much. It's just payback for all the good advice you've given me over the years ;)

Shane's Angie said...

What does it look like? I didn't have one! No fair! I did adore the bumbo though...

Lani said...

My baby carrier isn't as fancy as yours, but I've liked it and Chloe is my one baby that loves the carrier. On our trip she stayed in that thing pretty much all day!

Shane's Angie said...

Thanks for indulging in my request and posting a picture. I actually did have one of those, and I think I would have loved it, but I can't carry very much weight on my front due to my stinking back issues. I would wear it, and a half hour later be in too much pain to continue...bah humbug. I'm glad it worked for you, at least I had the bumbo.