Yesterday Mark's beloved monster truck (the big one that he adopted as his new brother) got put in time out. Mark was naughty and so we took his monster truck away & put it in our jetted tub until he earned it back. It had to "sleep" in the tub overnight & in the morning Mark was so upset about this. He got up and the first thing he did was go check on his monster truck in the bathtub.
Eric had just put Tyler on our bed for a minute and Mark said, "Dad, he's really lonely, and the sun is in his eyes."
Eric told him, "The sun isn't in Tyler's eyes. I think he's okay."
To which Mark replied, "Not Tyler, my monster truck."
I think we have serious monster truck issues...
(And apparently monster trucks have eyes...who knew?)
6 comments:
Of course they have eyes, even I, mother of 3 girls knows that! How else would they know who to crush? Mark sounds like quite the character! Those 2nd kids seem to be that way! By the way, I like the idea of the bathtub being the "time-out" zone. Then maybe, I could be naughty and banished to my tub...ahhhh...
Honestly, where did this kid come from?!? Some days I would just like to spend one day in Mark's world and see what it is like!
Leaveit to Mark to give me a laugh for the day. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, I miss the days of Logan playing with his trucks and cars. Although I don't think we ever had one that big-it pretty much takes up your entire tub!
Oh, poor Mark! You KNOW that he was devistated that his truck was all alone in the tub. :( Poor little fella! haha
Post a Comment