Cute video! It looks like you guys had fun. I've been trying to play with the video maker thing but haven't had enough time to really get into. Thanks for introducing me to it!
Loved it! You are very creative! I'm addicted to the movies, I wish I had more time to do them! Wow, I can't believe how old Kaci is! By the way, I love your hair!
You have renewed my faith in the Hogle Zoo! All my memories of that zoo are of sad, non-moving, caged animals who look like they just want it to end, but all the animals in your video were alive, moving, & doing awesome stuff. Super cute video!
4 comments:
Cute video! It looks like you guys had fun. I've been trying to play with the video maker thing but haven't had enough time to really get into. Thanks for introducing me to it!
Loved it! You are very creative! I'm addicted to the movies, I wish I had more time to do them! Wow, I can't believe how old Kaci is! By the way, I love your hair!
You have renewed my faith in the Hogle Zoo! All my memories of that zoo are of sad, non-moving, caged animals who look like they just want it to end, but all the animals in your video were alive, moving, & doing awesome stuff. Super cute video!
Hey Jamie
That Movie is Way Cute you are way talented. You do such a good job on all your movies.
Post a Comment