Contents:
2 baby toys
coupons
sippy cup
2 hand sanitizers
2 light plate covers (I was returning them to Home Depot)
2 Outlet Adapters (I was returning these, too)
individual packets of gum
wallet
stamps
mirror
car freshener
feminine supplies
Z Bar (kind of like a protein/energy bar)
2 suckers
deck of ABC cards
pack of Kleenex
diaper
wet wipes
individual hand wipe
4 lipsticks
chapstick
cell phone
random penny
AND...last but certainly not least, I found a rogue $20 bill floating around in my bag! Thanks to Angie for "bag tagging" me because who knows how long it would have taken me to find that $20 bill otherwise! I ought to take you out for a Slurpee or something.
What was I most surprised to find? The $20 bill
What was I surprised I did NOT find? A monster truck (I usually have at least one on hand at all times)
What I wish I had in my bag, but didn't? A first aid kit (Angie, you've inspired me to be more prepared)
Now, it's my turn to tag someone else. Tonia, Ginger & Melissa...let's see what you have in your bags!
3 comments:
I love that you had a car air freshener in there and congrats on the missing $20!
Hmmm $20 can go a long way at Dairy Queen...
By the way, I like how you added the little Q&A at the end...very creative.
Post a Comment