Evan's best friend, Derek Lindstrom, got baptized this past weekend. We were invited to go and I was planning on taking Evan, but with family in town we got busy doing other things and I totally forgot about it until last night. I told Evan to make a card for Derek apologizing for missing his baptism. The following images are scanned copies of the card he made (all by himself, I might add).



Now who could resist an apology like that????
3 comments:
I loved the "bustid" comment, what a cute card! That's a keeper!
Ok so I am bustid (by the way I loved that card to cute) look tomorrow and a blog will be posted I swear! We took 417 pics, we are crazy Andy and i have been going through them. The real truth also is I have yet to learn to post a blog by myself I know
it doesn't take a genius, But I am working on it. Send me your email!
Too cute! He seems like a real sweetie!
Post a Comment