Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tyler - Take 2
Okay, so in yesterday's post I said that Tyler had been sad all day so I couldn't get a good picture of him. Well, today he was much happier and he even rolled around on the floor for a while, so I was finally able to get some happy pictures of him. I had been in another room and when I walked in to check on the boys I saw that Tyler had rolled himself under Mark's chair (I'm not exactly sure how that happened because he doesn't know how to crawl or scoot yet) and was stuck there. But don't worry, he contendly chewed on the bar of the chair until I came and rescued him.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, there is nothing like a content baby! I'll let them do practically anything (within the bounds of safety) if it means they are happy for a few minutes! He is darling, just like the others!
Your little guy has the most adorable little face! I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment