Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bath Goggles

I discovered these bath goggles a couple of months ago and had to buy them. My boys hated getting their hair washed because the water got in their eyes. It was always a fight and I tried all kinds of things to get them to let me wash their hair without a major struggle. These goggles are just the thing I was looking for. They put them on and it shields their eyes from getting water in them. Now they wear them almost the whole time they are in the tub. It's amazing how many "storms" they have in the bathtub now. Plus, neither of them mind getting water in their face anymore. It was the best $3 I've ever spent!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Oooh, that would help with Evie! Where did you get them?

Lani said...

My poor kids just get water dumped on them, despite their wails! But I'm with Ang, where did you get them?