Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This weekend was spent in Southern Utah. We took a mini-vacation to escape the blahs of winter. We left on Thursday morning in a caravan with Joelle & her kids, Jon & his friend Holli, and Neil, Carmelia & Grandma. We love exploring Southern Utah and it is something we do at least once or twice a year. On this particular trip, we saw some breathtaking scenery, went to Arches National Park, visited some Anasazi Indian ruins, went on a couple of hikes & stopped by Four Corners.

This is a video of Mark running around the Four Corners monument.

NOTE: I've been trying for an hour to upload more photos, but due to technical difficulties I can't get the computer to upload them. I'll post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Fun! I know I've been to the four corners, but I don't think my kids have. I bet they'd think that was pretty cool! Glad you got away! I wish I had somewhere else to go until it really warms up!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! You were like 30 minutes from my home town!!! THat is so fun you went there. I didn't think it was cool when I was young but now I really appreciate the sites around there. Did you go to Mesa Anazi runins? Those are awesome. Post some more pics of your trip when you can.

See you soon. I am coming down wed!!! Yeah! I will call you when I get there and we will plan something!