Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Baaaaack

Just when we thought spring was here we were wrong...dead wrong! ;) We woke up Sunday morning to about three or four new inches of snow on the ground. Yes, all of our snow was gone and had completely melted. Our kids have been riding their bikes and playing outside all week, and now this happens. I'm ready for spring!

In other news, here are my two future missionaries. Don't they look sharp in their suits?



4 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! Those are 2 handsome boys! They llok so adorable!

Lani said...

Little boys in suits, you have to love it! And so sorry about the snow-maybe it was an early April fools joke and when you wake up on the 2nd there will be no traces of snow anywhere!

Shane's Angie said...

Oh my, those boys are cute! Hmmm, you have 3 cute boys, I have 3 cute girls...this could be very helpful in the future! May I just say, I love seeing little boys with nice, neat haircuts! It seems all the boys are shaggy these days. Your boys look DARLING! Oh, and I am also lamenting the snow...I thought my seasonal affective disorder was over!

Tonia said...

So sorry about the snow. We are enjoying the sunny Florida spring with 70-80 degree weather. You need to come out here for a while to get away from the snow.

Mark and Evan look very handsome - I love the matching suits!