Friday, March 28, 2008

Music Man

Tyler absolutely loves music. If I sing him a song, he will sing right along with me. If he hears music playing he will stop what he is doing to find the source of the music and listen to it. Eric was playing the guitar the other day and Tyler sat motionless listening to him play. Then after a few minutes he started "singing" and "dancing" to the music. I tried to catch it on video, but when I got the camera out he decided he was way more interested in the camera than the music. I got a small shot of him bopping & singing before he zeroed in on the camera.

5 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Groove on little man...

Lani said...

He must have inherited his musical abilities from his talented mommy!!

Shane's Angie said...

By the way, tell Eric "hi" and everythings going good, thanks for asking!

Tonia said...

He's such a little cutie! It's fun to be able to see your boys through videos and pics. Thanks for sharing!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

He must get all of those musical talents from you and Eric. By the way Eric is doing well with his guitar. Miss you guys.