This weekend Tyler had some exciting "firsts" in his life. On Friday, he had his first official haircut. In December we cut the "combover", but didn't do a full-on haircut. He was looking a little shaggy in front and around the ears, so Jeri gave him his first "big boy" haircut. My other boys didn't have enough hair for their first haircut until they were almost a year and a half...so Tyler has them beat by almost a whole year. He was born with a head full of hair and surprisingly it didn't fall out. Evan also had a head of hair when he was born, but most of it had fallen out by the time he was a couple of months old.
The second "first" this weekend was his first tooth! I don't know if this is a good thing or not as I am still nursing him, but so far so good. I noticed his little tooth on Saturday so I'm sure it came through either Friday night or Saturday sometime because I have been keeping a very close eye on his gums. He has had a heck of a time cutting that first tooth.
So in honor of Tyler, here's a little up-close-and-personal video of him I discovered when I downloaded my pictures. Evan has been using the camera again...but that's okay when such cute things come of it. It's only a few seconds long, but I wasn't able to get a good picture of Tyler today because he has been crying most of the day (he's probably cutting another tooth). This will just have to do for now.
1 comment:
I told little Natalie Nye the same thing when she cut her first tooth...Tyler, your repetoire of foods is going to be so much better now! Chewing will open up a whole new world for you! If you need suggestions...give me a call, I'm an expert foodie!
Post a Comment