Friday, May 9, 2008

Army Crawl

Ty is learning to crawl and so far has mastered the "Army Crawl" and it amazes me how fast he can get to things considering his mode of transportation. He is so close to real crawling and I'm sure he'll be taking off any day now. He pushes himself up on his hands and knees and then rocks back and forth. He has coordinated his hands and feet enough to do up to three "crawls" at a time before he does a face plant onto the floor. Here's a video of him working his way over to the remote.

NOTE: At the end of the movie Tyler picks something up off the floor and eats it. Don't worry, this was a mom approved snack that he had been eating just before this was filmed and he found one more tiny morsel that he popped into his mouth.

2 comments:

Lani said...

His little noises added to the effect of a true army crawl. Oh, I'm not looking forward to Chloe crawling. I love it that she just sits on her blanket with a few toys!

Tonia said...

I love watching these little ones grow and learn how to maneuver around the world. That is really cute! He is such a little doll - I love his little rosy cheeks.