Monday, May 19, 2008

How Do We Spell Family Fun?

J-E-E-P-I-N-G
Yes, at our house we love a good off-road adventure. We just bought a four-door Jeep Rubicon on Saturday, so for family night we decided to take it out on its maiden voyage. We found some fun hills to "play" on just five minutes from our house.
Evan & Mark are so excited about our new Jeep (and that's saying a lot for Evan because he doesn't get excited about anything unless it has to do with a computer). Mark keeps going out in the garage and just staring at it (yes, his obsession isn't just about Monster Trucks...he LOVES Jeeps just as much).





I just thought I'd add this tidbit as a sidenote since my last post was about Tyler. He always has his tongue just out of his mouth as in the picture below. Evan used to do the same thing when he was a baby.Tyler already loves off-roading. Just look at that smile of approval on his face!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh my gosh, when I first saw that picture of Evan I thought it was a picture of Shane when he was little (maybe the face he's making or something). Anyway, nice jeep - looks like fun!

Lani said...

Very cute (I know cute isn't a very masculine word, but I still want to use it here!) jeep!! Happy off-roading!

Shane's Angie said...

Wow! I still makes me laugh at how different life is when you have all boys versus all girls! Not that I wouldn't enjoy a little off roading, I just wouldn't have thought about it! If you ever want to take the jeep for a girls night out, I'm game!

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! i love the new Jeep! It is awesome! How fun for you guys! I love going jeeping in the hills! CONGRATS! And Tyler is too cute by the way! Love ya!