Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cub Scout Magic

Eric is the Cubmaster in our ward & he put on a magic show for the pack meeting last night. I made a little video with a recap of the highlights, so sit back, relax, & prepare to be mystified...

3 comments:

Tonia said...

All I can say is wow, I am so mystified! Where can I find one of those money maker things, that could come in handy!

Lani said...

You inspire me with your movies--I really need to make a little movie thing! I've been so busy packing that I haven't had a chance. Maybe I'll do one about our BIG Move! Hey does Eric know a magic trick that could make my stuff be instantly packed away!?

Shane's Angie said...

I'm with Toni...where can I get that moneymaker? How is it being married to a man who can read minds? Do you find it helpful, or irritating?! Just kidding, though I do think that is like unto our Twilight friend Edward and his mind reading capabilities...oooh.