Have I ever mentioned that Mark is obsessed with monster trucks? ;) Well, when he's not playing with them or watching them on TV he is drawing them. I was pretty impressed with these ones. I scanned this top one in and there was another drawing on the back that kind of shows up, so disregard the background lines. Notice that he has included a spare tire on the back, coil shocks above the tires, lugnuts on the wheels, and people in all the windows. Not too shabby for a three year-old, eh?

Here's another one. The shocks are a lot more pronounced in this picture as well as the lugnuts.
2 comments:
Wow, that really is impressive! What a little artist you have. I think it's better than what I would draw now!!
I'd take him as my pictionary partner anyday. You've got some skill Mark!
Post a Comment