Evan gave new meaning to giving thoughtful prayers. He gave the blessing on the food last night and it went something like this:
"Please bless us that we'll all like the food, and that we won't say, 'Ew, that's gross' and that we'll want mom to make it all the time..."
Translation:
"This meal looks and smells really gross, and I know if I complain about it I'm going to get a lecture from mom and dad, so please, let me like it so I don't have to listen to one more lecture. And please bless mom to be a better cook; I don't know if I can stomach another yucky dinner! If only she'd make pizza for dinner every night..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cute! Poor Evan, it's hard being so darn picky - everything I've ever had at your house has tasted great so he's really missing out.
Um, that's hilarious.
Don't you just love what comes out of our kids mouths! My kids always bless that my headache will go away & that I will have a good day and not be mean. Oh well, I still love em!
Post a Comment