Friday, May 9, 2008
Crazy Sleeper
Mark is always on the go and it almost takes an event of biblical proportions to get him to take a nap. However, when he does finally stop & sleep he crashes wherever he is at. Tonight, he sat down behind my computer chair while I was working & without knowing he was behind me I got up to check on him and see what he was up to. I panicked when I couldn't initially find him. On my second scan of the house I glanced into the office & found him sprawled out on the floor, sound asleep (see first photo below). Now this was at 7p.m. mind you, and we struggle to get him to go to sleep before 8 or 8:30 (or even 9) on most nights. The thing that is so miraculous about this is he took a two-hour nap yesterday afternoon which is a rare ocassion in itself. The planets must have all aligned to have this happen two days in a row. To have him fall asleep early tonight almost makes me worry, but I won't call the authorities just yet because he is probably just growing.
In honor of Mark, I decided to post a couple of other sleeping pictures. This one was taken at Grandma Crystal's house last summer.
Here he is konked out on the kitchen floor while playing with his Lightning McQueen car.
You may also remember a post from a few months ago where I put up a picture of Mark sound asleep in the dirt outside amid all of his cars. If you want a refresher you can check it out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love how his legs look in that first picture, a little bit turned and twisted! And falling asleep by all those cars has got to be the mark of a true boy!
He is a sprawler, all laid out wherever he falls! I love it! How adorable is that? Some of my favorite pictures are of my kids asleep...some of my favorite moments as a mother have been when my children were asleep...
Wow! He needs to keep up this sleep pattern for you and then tell Isabella how to do it ;). Maybe he's starting to grow out of his sleep aversions...
Post a Comment