Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Tyler decided that the bathroom cupboards needed a little spring cleaning, so he climbed right in and went to work. I'm willing to hire him out if anyone needs any cupboards emptied out. He's quite efficient and makes quick work of the task. Although, I must warn you that anything not water proof (or drool proof) should be removed prior to hiring him.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler is adorable! I don't know why, but he is so fun to just baby sit and hug! I love his true sky blue eyes and his dimples! His smile brightens my day! I'm astonished that he can crawl now, I'm really excited when he will be able to play with me (like catch and other fun activities)Oh, he is just so sweet! Any ways, the drooling thing is pretty cute too (especially since he's a baby) and I love imitating him and singing songs, since he'll sing along! Well thanks!


Sincerely,

Hollie

Ginger said...

What is the going rate for cheap child labor these days anyhow?

Shane's Angie said...

How is he with windows? The drooling could either be a help or a hindrence...