Luckily, Dr. Raymond is on duty tonight and hopefully he can help...
Monday, May 12, 2008
Is There a Doctor in the House?
My moments of Mother's Day bliss are over. The Mother's Day fairy has flown the coop and left me to pick up the pieces. The house is a disaster, dishes are piled to the ceiling, cereal is smashed into the floor, the kids have been teasing, bawling, wrestling and running wild through the house all the while Eric and I are making a feeble attempt at maintaining some degree of sanity while we try to have an uplifting family night (oh yes, this is all true). I need someone to save me from the mess and insanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you have 4 wild and crazy guys! I'm impressed that you still attempted family night, sometimes (I'm sad to admit) I just give up and tell them it's time for bed. You're inspiring!
I laughed so hard when I saw that picture! It's the latest trend! I think we all had that kind of Monday. Goodbye Mother's Day Fairy!
It kind of looks like the Dr. just added to the maddness of the day!
Post a Comment