Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ang!

Today is my best friend, Angela Inez Pectol Sullivan's birthday! We have been best friends since grade school and so I thought I'd dig through my old scrapbook and find some photos of some of our many adventures together & make a movie in her honor. I scanned them directly from the scrapbook, so some of the pictures are cut out with a weird background. (I scrapbooked them back in the day when cutting your pictures into shapes was the cool thing to do...) Anyway Ang, I hope you have a fabulous "birfday" today! Love ya!

3 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

So that is where my cow pants went. I would love to see them on me now. I love old pics we had a ball! Happy Birfday Ang.

Shane's Angie said...

PJ! That made me all ferschnickity! Thank you so much for making me a movie. I watched it several times! It seems that there could be a few contenders for future Ugly Blog Ball pics in that mix! Oh, and Carrie, don't even think about getting the cow pants back. It's my signature print you know! Thanks again Jamie, that was so fun!!! You made my day!

Shane's Angie said...

Oh, another thing...thanks for the song--you know I'm obsessed with "Life Goes On"!