I said I was going to write a lovey, mushy post about the things I love about Eric. This week has been pretty crazy so I haven't had time to sit down & devote to this. However, I wanted to write a few things about my wonderful husband to let him know how much I love him.
- He is a great dad
- He tells stories to the boys every night before bed
- He used to play Barbie's with Hollie (when she still played with them)
- He is a good example to his family
- He is creative
- He is ambitious (he is teaching himself how to play the guitar)
- He is sensitive
- He is a good listener
- He is patient
- He is willing to do whatever I ask him to
- He cooks breakfast every morning! (We're talking eggs & bacon-type breakfasts.)
- He's a hard worker
- He is very forgiving
- He's fun to hang out with
- He loves spending time outdoors
- He enjoys watching movies & snuggling with me on the couch :)
- He is handy at fixing things
- He is a great writer
- He loves to research things & is constantly learning
- He loves the gospel & lives it
- He is a worthy priesthood holder
- He holds a temple recommend & visits the temple regularly
- He loves to spend time with his brothers & sisters
- He is funny
- He is kind to everyone, even if they treat him terribly
- He is fairly laid back & easy going
- He has a great memory
- He supports me in my goals and ambitions
- He is a faithful, devoted husband
- He is my best friend
There are so many, many more things I could add, but in short I just want him to know how special he is to me. He is a precious treasure & I am so blessed to have him in my life. We have spent 8 wonderful years together and I am looking forward to the rest of eternity with him! I love you, Eric!
4 comments:
Nothing is better than a man who can cook! Way to go Eric!
Except a man who can do dishes...
It is true that Eric is kind. After Cindy's wedding Angie and I were talking and we both agreed that Eric is such a nice guy! We all are blessed!
Wow, this is actually my first comment on Jamie's family blog. I was just going to say thanks to my sweet wife who overlooks many of my imperfections. If I only I could learn to do the dishes, I might qualify for the five diamond award. ;}
Anyway, it is Jamie who is truly amazing and I could write a whole blog website just about her and all the wonderful things she does for me and our family. I'm truly blessed! I love you Jamie. You're my best friend forever!
Post a Comment