Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Party Time!

We always love a good excuse for a party (although we have had many a get-together without having any excuse at all). Yesterday was Lee Raymond's 25th birthday (Eric's brother), so in honor of his special day we invited him over for dinner & games. He's a sweet guy and is about as nice as they come (and is currently single...if you know a totally awesome girl we could set him up with let me know!).

Here's Lee with his birthday pie. We frequently forgo the cake on birthdays because we think pie is a much tastier treat! I love Mark in the corner smiling & trying to make it into the picture. Did you ever do that as a kid? I used to love getting my picture taken and would squeeze into a photo any time I could.
Here is Mark being a goofball (of course)! He kind of reminds me of Popeye in this picture (I'm strong to the finich 'cause I eats me spinach...).
Evan is also a little nut! Look how long his tongue is...he looks like a lizard.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Wow Evan's tongue really is long how funny! I like your birthday pie idea. There really are so many tastier treats out there than cake I don't know why cake is the regular birthday treat.

Shane's Angie said...

I'd have a party just to get a taste of that pie! Was it key lime? (Maybe it was spinach for Popeye Mark!)

Ginger said...

I think Evan could give Gene Simmons a run for his money, perhaps he should think about the Rock and Roll industry!

Crystal said...

Reading the Raymond family Blog site is always one of the highlights of my week! Thanks, Jamie!! I always get to laugh out loud, which is quite a treat in this hectic world. Loved the "daddy-lion" story, all the photos of the family and watching Tyler learn to crawl. Your yard will look great after all the work you plan to do. Good job!
Love you guys!
Crystal