Here's a little video I made of our excursion to the Tulip Festival we went to with Eric's family. I apologize for the plethora of movies lately...I keep making them because they're so darn fun to make. Plus my kids really like watching them and I'd rather have them watching slide show movies of themselves than something else on TV. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Jamie,
That was a great show --"Groovin' at the Tulip Festival"! It's fun to see the family together having fun! I like your choice of music, too. Also enjoyed the look-alike meter determining who Tyler, Evan, and Mark look like. We don't really care who they look like-- we love them all no matter what!
Crystal
The tulips are beautiful, but I bet those boys were the cutest things at that festival!
Keep makin your videos, they're enjoyable to me! You'll have to let me know how you make them.
Jamie,
Where were the tulips? I had to close my eyes during the rolling down the hill, I am such an old lady it makes me dizzy just thinking about it! Cute Movie keep em coming.
Post a Comment