Happy Anniversary, Eric! We have now been married for 8 wonderful years! I'm going to have to write another post about the many things that make Eric the best husband in the world, but since I have spent half the day making this video I must drag myself away from the computer so we can go off on a family adventure. So...stay tuned for some mushy, lovey stuff on my next entry! In the meantime, enjoy the video...it's not as fine-tuned as I would like, but in the interest of time it will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, this blogging thing is just way too fun! Do you know I don't think I've even seen those pictures? Again, I saw some contestants for my Ugly Blog next time around...didn't I tell you what a good friend I was to look so awful at your wedding? I'm a giver...Seriously though, what fun memories to relive! Thanks for sharing those pics, and congratulations!!!!
P.S. I'm impressed with how coordinated your pictures are with the music. Yep, I totally noticed it! Great job!
Happy Anniversary! I love your video! And you are so GORGEOUS! WOW! I love wedding pics!
YOu are getting so good at those vidoes! I love it how you are pro now at blogging!
Love ya!
I love the video! So cute! You're going to have to tell me what program you use do make them...I need to start. It's our generations way of scrapbooking, at least I find it more entertain than scrapbooking. ha!
Post a Comment