Here are 10 things that made me happy today:
1. The sun! (However short it was out)
2. Cold, fresh cut pineapple...YUM!
3. Hugs from my boys
4. Spaghetti squash (I will forever be indebted to Crystal for introducing me to my new favorite veggie!)
5. A clean kitchen (even though I had to clean it myself...it just makes life better when the kitchen is clean, even if the rest of the house is a mess!)
6. A Suzy's Zoo e-card sent to me from my #1 Valentine!
7. Rocking & singing to Tyler
8. Reading Eclipse while waiting at stoplights (but don't worry, I didn't read while I was driving)
9. Getting email from a friend (thanks, Ang!)
10. Helping Evan get his Valentines ready for tomorrow & remembering my childhood days of making mailboxes out of shoe boxes to put my Valentines in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your welcome! Your e-mails made my stomach flu day much more enjoyable!
Post a Comment