Sunday, February 17, 2008

Look Alikes?

I thought it would be fun to put up a picture of each of my boys when they were 6 months old and see how much they look alike at that age. What do you think? It goes in order of age...Evan, Mark, then Tyler.



3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

In my personal opinion, I think Evan looks more like Tyler than Mark. When I see these pictures of your boys on your blog, Evan reminds me so much of your brothers, but I see more "Raymond" in Mark. I think Tyler is more "Lancaster" like Evan. But, as they grow they always change so much. The truth is, they are all absolutely adorable! Good work!

Lani said...

Hi Jamie!
Ang sent me your blog info and I love seeing what you've been up to and your sweet family!
Your boys are adorable!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Wow, they sure do look like brothers. It's wierd how the two older ones look just like themselves but little. I love baby pictures.

Thanks for all your comments. I love them. I am trying to get better at leaving comments.