Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We started out our Valentine's day in a "loving" way with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
We have a tradition on Valentine's day where we have a "romantic" dinner with all of the Valentine's in our family. I must be one of the luckiest women on earth because I have FOUR boys to "Be Mine"! How many girls can say that?
My boys love drinking out of fancy glasses and eating by candlelight. We also take turns going around the table and say one thing that we love about each person in our family. I love Valentine's day because it draws our family closer together!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are one lucky girl to have 4 boys for your Valentines' day! That is so fun what you guys do! Love ya!

Shane's Angie said...

Looks like you do what we do for Valentine's Day! Looks so fun!