Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub, 3 Boys in the Tub

Tyler graduated from the baby bathtub to the "big-boy" tub this week. He doesn't know what to think of it. He tolerates it for a few minutes before he bursts into tears. I usually have just enough time to wash him and rinse him and then he's ready to get out. I thought these pictures were too cute!
Tyler may be one of the most-loved boys in the whole world. His big sister & brothers dote over him & think he's the best thing that's happened to this family since sliced bread.
And since this post is about bathtime, I thought it would be appropriate to include these pictures of Mark and Evan. One of the many joys of our new house is the jetted tub in the master bathroom. Oh the bubbles you can make! My boys love it! They like it when they're covered from neck to toe so they can turn into "Bubble Boys".

Evan even put his pirate ship in the tub. It sunk to the bottom (kind of appropriately), but it made it all the more fun. It was like searching for buried treasure!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. Reminds me a movie I once saw...