Sunday, February 24, 2008

Farewell to Chloe

My heart is heavy today because we sold our little puppy, Chloe. I know we made the right decision, but it still doesn't make it any eaiser (I even shed a tear or two over her). We bought her when she was eight weeks old thinking that our kids would enjoy having a dog. Well, Mark's whole life had been tossed up in the air with a new baby brother and a new house, and he didn't handle all of the changes so well. He decided to take all of his frustrations out on this cute little puppy. We tried to make it work because she was such a good puppy (not to mention adorable), but in the end we decided we either had to get rid of the dog or Mark. And since we're kinda stuck with Mark (bless his little heart) we had to get rid of Chloe. I know it will make my life easier in the long run, but I will always have a place in my heart for our little Chloe. We love you, Chloe, and hope you have a good life in your new home!



2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

How much is that doggy in the window?

Melissa said...

Ooohhh so sad! My heart is breaking for you! Chloe is so adorable but hopefully it will be better for mark! I thought he was getting better with the puppy? Well, I hope she has a good home. I am sorry! :(

PS I am coming home march 12-16th. So we will definetly get together!!!!I can't wait to come home!