Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Monster Truck Mayhem

We are all about monster trucks at our house. Here is a picture of Mark and Evan with Mark's new Grave Digger. They had a lot of fun playing "Monster Jam". What they would do is line up all of their little Hot Wheels cars and then smash them with their huge monster truck.

Eric took Hollie, Kelsey, Evan & Mark to the monster truck show on Saturday. Tyler and I stayed home and we had a little bonding time at the mall.

Here is a picture of the girls on the way up to the show. Look how cute they are...they are best friends!
Here is Evan in the truck on the way up to the show.
This is Mark focused intently on the monster truck show. He has ear plugs in his ears because it gets very loud. Last year he didn't want to wear his ear plugs so we had to keep our hands over his ears the entire time. I'm glad he decided to wear them this year.
We took this picture of Mark's ever-growing Grave Digger collection. He has a big daddy one, a middle sized one, and a tiny little baby one. He's a proud "big brother" of his monster trucks.

2 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Sounds like fun. Seems like a lot of people went to that. Oh to have a girl, you don't really hear about those things. Good for you and Tyler to have some time alone.

Shane's Angie said...

I love how different your life is from mine just by the sheer fact that you have three boys and I have three girls! Your Monster Truck Rally is our Princesses on Ice! I think the only "vehicle" toy we own is a Barbie volkswagen bug! It's so fun to get a peek on a boys life!