Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let it Snow...and Snow...and Snow!

We woke up to a foot of new snow on Valentine's morning. Here are a few pictures of just how deep it is getting here at our house. This first picture shows the pile of snow right outside our front door. This is where we have been shoveling the snow all winter and it just keeps growing and growing. It is now taller than Mark's head!
We got out the measuring tape and took a picture of the NEW snow...over 12 inches in one night!
We literally had to dig our way out to the street. It took Eric two hours to shovel our driveway, and that was with the help of our four-wheeler snow plow.
Here is a front view of our house. You can see just how much snow we got by looking at our car and the amount of snow that is on it. You can also see Eric behind the big pile of snow near our front door. It is chest high to him! (He is standing fully upright in this picture.)
Here is the sidewalk going up to our front door. We are living in a winter wonderland, for sure!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Whoa! I thought we had a lot of snow, but Spanish beat us hands down! By the way, your house looks so cute! I want to visit you someday...but I'll wait til the flu stops visiting us!

Tonia said...

Boy am I glad to be in sunny Florida!!! I can't believe all the snow you're getting. Hopefully spring comes soon or else you will end up with snow until July!