
Here's Tyler with one of his melt-your-heart smiles.

Mark is standing in front of our house and an enormous pile of snow that's almost as tall as he is. It has been a crazy, snowy winter! I wonder how long it will take all of this snow to melt...

Here's Chloe (or Cleo as she has been nicknamed by my dad), our five-month old Yorkie.

Tyler was crying so Evan climbed in his crib to play with him until I could get in there to pick Tyler up.
1 comment:
This made me laugh because the other morning Natalie was in her crib making noises and I just wanted 2 more minutes in bed, so I lingered and then got myself up to go get her and when I got in there, Nathan was in there keeping her company. Thank heaven for brothers, hey? How cute.
Post a Comment