Monday, February 11, 2008

Grocery Day

I normally don't take pictures of my groceries, but I just had to put this picture in. I went grocery shopping today (the first time in a while) and I was shocked when it filled up almost the entire bed of our truck. I guess I should get used to it because in a couple of years this will be the norm (when I'm feeding three ravenous teenage boys). I was so proud of Evan and Mark today because they both helped me carry in the groceries and even helped put them away...and all without complaining. Wow! They're awesome! By the way, for those who live locally, here is the shopping deal of the day: Macey's has their Kellogg's cereal on sale for $1/box if you buy quantities of 4. The sale ends Saturday, I believe.

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Thanks, I'm heading to Macey's this week...if it were up to me, we'd eat cereal for every meal!

Melissa said...

WOW! That is a lot of groceries but just wait until they are teenagers! I love your blog background! How did you do that? If it is the crazy HTML stuff, I can't figure it all out! But it is way too cute!
Love ya!