Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Two Hour Nap!

Everyone sing along with me now (to the tune of Gilligan's Island)...a two hour nap, a two hour nap! For many people this may not be something worthy of writing about, but at my house it is. I was so excited this afternoon because Tyler actually took a nap for two hours. He usually sleeps for about 45 minutes which doesn't leave me much time to do anything, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was when I was able to take a shower, do my hair & makeup, make and eat lunch, and even have time leftover (which I sadly had to use for work). I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact that he is starting to eat more solids, but I hope this trend continues. I would certainly love it if it would!

He is chewing on a lime that Eric gave him & let's just say it wasn't his favorite...but that still didn't stop him from putting it in his mouth over and over again!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Welcome to the two hour nap club! The unfortunate thing is...Evie is on her way out of the two hour nap club and into the "I'm going to stay up until I fall down at 3 p.m. and then I won't go to bed until midnight club". I'm not fond of that club.