Monday, February 4, 2008

New Year, New Resolutions

I am new to this whole blog thing, but after much contemplation, I decided that I wanted to start one. I figured now is the time to start keeping better track of my family & all the things we are doing. I haven't been great at keeping a journal and I decided I need to do better at recording the cute things my kids are doing before they are all grown and my memories fade away (and my memory has been fading more and more with each passing day...I guess that's what having kids does to a brain). Hopefully this blog will be the catalyst I need to get motivated to record the monumental and ordinary things we are doing. My family is the most important thing to me and I don't want to forget this precious time in our lives. I hope you enjoy our blog!

No comments: