Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sleeping Babies are a Dream

Winter is a terrible time for kids and their immune systems. Colds and flus are rampant, and unfortunately Tyler has caught his second cold. We have been blessed that he has been relatively healthy since he was born. He is such a trooper, too. As the youngest of three boys he gets toted from here to there...from picking up Evan from school to taking Mark and Evan to karate.

I love this picture! He fell asleep in his car seat and you'll notice that he fell asleep holding onto the toy that is hooked on to his carseat. I think he held onto it for a good fifteen minutes before he let go.

They're so sweet when they're sleeping...and speaking of sleep, this tired mom is (hopefully) going to bed to get some much needed sleep. Since Tyler isn't feeling well he kept me up most of the night and I think I ended up getting about four hours of sleep last night. I hope tonight goes better!

3 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That is a cute picture of Tyler. I hope he gets to feeling better. Get that sleep.

Shane's Angie said...

You know that I understand how you feel! Here's hoping that last night was a long, uninterrupted night for you!

KA said...

Hey Jamie, Just wanted to make my presence known as a reader of your blog. Love all the cute stories! And LOVE a sleeping baby. I wish mine would stop babbling to himself even as I type and take a stinking nap!