You should hear Mark say Pikachu. He says it in a very HIGH voice and puts emphasis on the second syllable (pi-KA-chu). He gave Maddy her first official Lancaster nickname, and funny enough, it has stuck. When we are at a family gathering everyone asks how baby Pikachu is doing.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Baby Pikachu
We had a visit yesterday from baby Pikachu (otherwise known as Maddelyn). She was born three weeks early & was a tiny 5 lbs. 13 oz. Why the name Pikachu, you may be asking? Well, when I told Mark that Jonathon and Ginger had their baby & named her Maddelyn he said, "I can't say that. I'm just going to call her Pikachu." And anyone who knows Mark knows that he is seriously funny. What I mean is that he is so serious about things it's funny. What he says, he does. We get a kick out of him because he says the funniest things without trying to be funny.
You should hear Mark say Pikachu. He says it in a very HIGH voice and puts emphasis on the second syllable (pi-KA-chu). He gave Maddy her first official Lancaster nickname, and funny enough, it has stuck. When we are at a family gathering everyone asks how baby Pikachu is doing.
I love this picture because it shows the difference between the size of their heads. Tyler is a hearty six-months old, who has giant, two-pound cheeks. Maddy is a three-week old petite little girl. It looks like a camera trick or something, but that is actually the size difference of their heads. I think Tyler's head is easily twice the size of Maddy's.
Maddelyn Grace (Pikachu) - 3 weeks-old.
You should hear Mark say Pikachu. He says it in a very HIGH voice and puts emphasis on the second syllable (pi-KA-chu). He gave Maddy her first official Lancaster nickname, and funny enough, it has stuck. When we are at a family gathering everyone asks how baby Pikachu is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Two adorable babies! I love Tyler's cheeks! Tell Jonathan congrats for me!
What a cute baby!!! And that little girl ain't bad looking either! I hadn't looked at your blog until today how funny is it that I wrote about Pichachu today as well...great minds...well I'm not sure that's nice of me to compare our minds these days!
Post a Comment